Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Day One

Greetings to ALL and welcome to the first publication of my blog. I love things that are artistic and have a passion for foods. You can expect that I will be sharing with you some interesting materials about my culinary adventure. I hope you'll like it.

Pls. join me in my simple food creation today. I had enjoyed an oven BROILED TILAPIA for dinner. Here's how it's made. First, get the freshest whole Tilapia and make sure that it is clean (gutted) and without any scales present. Then, pat dry with a clean paper towel. With a sharp knife, create a slit along each side and season the fish with coarsely ground pepper corn and kosher salt. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and sesame oil. Spread some julienne onions all over it and fresh rosemary, chopped garlic and minced ginger as well as sliced lemon. Broil the seasoned fish in the pre-heated oven. When cooked, transfer to a large plate. Pour a bit of soy sauce and freshly squeezed lemon juice then garnish with chopped coriander. This is best served with steamed rice garnished with fried garlic. Enjoy it with a glass of Chablis. YUM!

No comments: